Ok, for your late night snack, I am giving you the video of all videos to explain ObamaCares so clearly and plainly that anyone can understand why it’s a great step in the right direction. Maybe your grumpy old right wing brother-in-law won’t get it, but you weren’t expecting a Christmas miracle were you?
“Obamacare does so many things to give people better access to affordable, quality health care. We’d just like to say Thanks Obamacare.”
Commenter @anthony81860 broke it down:
1. The Congressional Budget Office, which is nonpartisan, projected that the new law will reduce healthcare spending by 124 billion dollars over 10 years.
2. Another benefit provides that insurers must cover children up to their 26th birthday under their polices instead of ending coverage at age 19. According to the Census Bureau 500k people have been added to their parent’ insurance.
3. Insurers can no longer decline coverage because of preexisting conditions.
4. There will no longer be limits on lifetime or annual coverage.
5. People on Medicare can receive a free check up each year.
6. That doughnut hole that Bush was responsible for will be closed by 2020.
8. Four million small businesses already can claim tax credits of up to 35 percent of their health insurance costs.
9. The biggest advantage of Obamacare is that it will bring most American under health insurance for the first time in our history.
Thanks, ObamaCares. Oh, and bite it Death Panels. We socialists have got this thing!